Sunday, November 5, 2017

Chiropractic as a Part of Your Training Journey.

I am writing this letter regarding my experiences as a patient of Dr. Shawnie.  Over the past 20 years I’ve have presented several running related injuries and have always had a pleasant experience.  I set the goal and develop the preparation, and having Dr. Shawnie be a part of that physical and spiritual journey has allowed me to achieve many of those goals.    As an athlete herself, Dr. Shawnie has always responded to my goals with appreciation, and in every case her treatment plan was effective in allowing me to overcome my injury and continue training.

I have benefitted greatly from her deep understanding of the human body and will always enjoy her thoughtful friendship.


M. Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment