Monday, October 28, 2013

ACA affordable care act: Affordable or Conundrum?

As I have recently received a letter from my health insurance provider so will many of you.  This letter states that due to the ACA there are 2 new fees associated w/ the ACA and your premiums are increasing as a result.
Yippie! and we are all excited for this new affordable entity.  
You get nothing in increased services, yetyou pay more.  I am still seeing this conundrum clearly!(sarcasm implied)
I decided to write President Obama and inform him of my dissatisfaction in the pseudo-affordability.
I believe we need to do something to make it affordable for all, but for some odd reason I feel like I was just penalized for having a policy in place.

drshawnie
918.249.1535
www.drshawnie.com

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment